Monday, March 25, 2013

Judgment

I never understood why people like to judge others. Right, wrong. Good, bad. Fail, success. What parameters are used to justify and blame something? Do you ever feel you wanna talk but your mouth unlocked? Have you ever feel when unfairness coming to your life? Do you ever feel that your life controlled by people around you? Have you ever tried to stand up while your legs seem too fragile? That's what I feel right now.

Perhaps it is a mistake be a poor person. Perhaps it is a mistake to be person with average intelligence. Perhaps it is a mistake to be person who haven't master's level education. Perhaps it is a mistake be a weak person. I never thought that all these wrong, maybe others thought that way. I dont care.. at least I try not to care. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should care lot about what people think. Maybe I should care lot about what people want. ISN'T IT?. But, at least, please to bit understand me. Im not live to pleasing others. Im sorry...