Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hijab Tutorial: Braid Style and Triangle Style (formal event)

Assalamualaikum..

Hello world! I wanna share to you some tutorial hijab again. This is simple actually. We only use one hijab (either shawl or paris drapery).
I've tried it, and it's easy anyway. Keep follow every detail step :)

For you, Indonesian girls, it can be applied along with kebaya at formal events.


  1. Braid Pashmina/Shawl Style

To apply this style, you must prepare:
  • inner ninja,  
  • pashmina / shawl,  
  • and of course, pins and brooches 


     2.  Triangle Paris Style

To apply this style, you must prepare:
  • inner ninja,
  • hijab paris drapery,
  • and also the pins and brooch 


I choose and filter out these tutorials from the many available tutorials on youtube, and I choose these to match my own style. Try it! ;)

Note: The most important step is you must prepare inner ninja with the strings behind. Do not taking inner ninja with its zipper behind.