Friday, May 10, 2013

Review: Daily Make Up

Hello lovely, I wanna share to ya all about my make-up equipment which I use daily. Here there go........
Due I'm simple, doesn't mean that I don't pay attention for detail. I like something simple but classy.

So, here's my make up choice... :)
  • Maybelline BBStick Clear + Smooth     
    BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients
It's not because I am a fan of Korean-make up style, but BB creams has many benefit for our skin, besides, it's simple to use and to bring of course :p


Check this video out if you doubt about BB cream... Only 1 minutes! It suits for your daily use, you don't need to fear your hurry-time too :D



  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation SPF 20 PA+++     
    I used it over my BB creram, I didn't really planning on getting this one. I know it's really popular but somehow it hasn't reached my radar yet. The packaging looks cheap indeed, but it's super slim! And suits to bring on your slim bag anyway :D

    The content claims:
    Long lasting oil control, matte finish all day
    High coverage
    UV Protection SPF 20
    Fragrance Free
    Oil Free
    Non-comedogenic
    Won't clog pores
    Suitable for sensitive skin
    Non irritation formula
    5 shades, specially developed for Asian skin tones.
    I still find 5 shades too few though.

    There are powders designed for your skin type.. and the key is in your way in finding the right one. If you are confused, you better ask the sales lady because some of them are really trained for that. 


    • Mascara Hyper Curl Volume Express Maybelline (Waterproof)
    I choose this one because it's simple, it's affordable and it works really well.:D All items that affordable doesn't mean cheapy. It depends on how we choose, suits or not suits with us, and convenient or not.

     The good news:
    - Very affordable! php250 (less than $5.00)
    - Nice packaging
    -It doesn't clump & smudge
    -Two coats will give you natural looking long and thick lashes. 
    -holds the curl for 5-6 hours (it doesn't feel heavy!)
    -the formula is not too wet nor too dry.
    -stays for a long time

    Even it's waterproof, you don't need to worry to remove it. I use baby oil to remove the mascara and to condition my lashes as well. :)


    • Mustika Ratu Paras Swarnanindya Lipstick (Merah Hati)
     
Ding-a-ling! I have to say that I love this colors. Though it packaging is rather big and fat, I found the colors is so nice. I found it good enough, because I think the "merah-hati" colors (please I don't even know the better name in english, seriously, they should be more creative than this..Red Heart? Omagawd!) able to give my face more brightness and a whiter complexion – well, I believe so.. The price for the lipstick is Rp30,000. A-ha! A big applause for the lipstick! ;p


The Claims:
  • Made from natural ingredients that don't cause side effects
  • Gives color to lips that look more dazzling and more gorgeous.  
  • There are 11 standard colors: Pink, Red Heart, Red Chilli, Betel Red, Red Wine, Morning Fog, Clear Cloudy, Cloudy dashed, Lip Care, Puspa Amber Swarna, Swarna Puspa Soka.  
How to use: Select the color as you wish, use a brush or directly applied to the lips. :)


  • Silkygirl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner 
It's creamy gel type of eyeliner that ensures easy and precise application, even for the beginners, trust me :)
I love the packaging, it comes with smart packaging where the eyeliner brush is neatly attached to the casing. So, you don't have to worry about losing the brush.
And its only Rp 58..000 :D
  •  Oxygen Spray Mustika Ratu
And last,  I suggest this one for your basic make up. The oxygen complex and the green tea is able to give freshness to your skin. Just spray in your face sufficiently.





That's few cosmetic products which I review for you. Basically, choose cosmetic that suits your skin. :)