Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Day Before Eid

Hi! Assalamu'alaikum, see ya again!

Right now, a week after Idul Fitri 1434 H passed, I wanna say "minnal aidin walfaidzin" to ya all :)
Below, I'll post moment before Idul Fitri that I spent with my cousins. Unfortunately, there's only some of cousins who gathered in Ndalem Martanan. Last fasting day, we were morning walks on dam, near the house. The air was quite cool, with green landscapes. And we began to pose silly there. Check this out ya!

Enjoy the Sun Rise at the dam :)

It's called "First-Font-of-My-Name" Pose

It's called "TOO-MUCH-FUN" pose


FYI, this dam was built during my grandfather served as leader in our district, and he served for 29 years :)

It's called "NERD" pose -__-

Look behind us, there's river that flows for irrigated rice fields in the surrounding areas.


We set off from home after Subuh prayer, the air is still very cold.




The dam was build during my grandfather served as leader in our district, when Indonesia still occupied by Dutch and Japanese.



The dam age is quite old. Look the view front of us.