Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Favorite Face-Treatment-Recipe

Hello! Now, I wanna share my favorite face treatment recipe. I could say almost the entire of 25 years, I have never done facial treatment at salon. If you asking me "Why"? Yeah, I just come to salon for body treatment and hair treatment like massage, hair coloring and haircut, even then it's only occasionally. I don't like my face being touched by the capster, that's why! And I might be conservative person. Dunno. But honestly, I often drove my friends to the salon, and when I saw them in facial treatment, I felt there was a bit "forced", especially when acnes on their face removed by force with capster's hand, ugh .. it's a little amusing I think -_____-

But don't get me wrong, though I never do facial treatment at salon, but I diligently do it at home since I was in high school. Yay! :D

It's simple recipe, but the result is enough to make your face look clean, healthy, shiny, and free from naughty acne :) Then, here's a recipe from my facial treatment, which of course you can do it by yourself at home, no need to linger in salon. When you feel stressed, your face look dirty and dull, you should have time to pamper yourself! Like this:

1. Clean your skin, first.
You can clean your face with rose essence toner, or you can also use plain water.

2. Drain your face with dry towel.
Use small towel specifically for your face, don't use daily towel you use while bathing. 

3. Peeling.
In fact, all types of skin need peeling routinely you know. This process can clean our skin from dirt residue in the pores, so as to regenerate our skin to look smoother and younger. However, you need to consider what kind of peeling that suitable for your skin. There are scrub peeling (you can use grain salt that rubbed gently on the skin), or chemical peeling (chemical peels usually contain alpha-hydroxy acids or AHAs, which are found in acidic fruits, like lemon, orange). Rub in your face with a little massage, then let stand for 15 minutes.
If I personally, prefer to use special peeling mask from Garnier (because facial foam that I use also from Garnier product).

Garnier chemical peels that I usually used.
Scrub peels example from Mustika Ratu

4. Rinse your face with water (this time, you should use cold water)
Function of cold water is to seal the pores. So the dirt can't get in pores again. Cold water also can make your face more fresh, and can eliminate inflammation. 

5. Drain your face with dry towel.
After dry, wait a minute.

6. The Mask.
Now, you can get the mask that fit daily beauty products you use. Apply the mask, avoiding the areas around the eyes. Keep it on for 10-20 minute. You can combine with a piece of cucumber on the outside of your eye lids. Function of cucumber is to make your eyes look more fresh. 

 
Bengkoang mask and rose essence toner from Mustika Ratu

Don't forget the cucumber for your eyes

7. Rinse your face with cold water (again).

8. Finish! :)


Now, look into mirror, and your face look brighter, fresh and clean of course. Happy try!