Monday, December 30, 2013

A Symptom of Fear.

"Life is good. No it’s not. Life is good. No it’s not…"  *repeat*

Nobody can know what they don't know about. Everyone sees the world from their own limited level of consciousness and perspective, including me (oh bummer ...). We are all to an extend "in over our heads", especially our love experts with its unique learning and growth potentials, as well as the accompanying problems that lead to the devastating breakups and divorces (or stagnant flatland relationships like what I have, lol). Does it matter we dating someone from a different race, different age, different religion, different land, different country? The reality is we don't choose who we're attracted to or fall in love with. That's why it's called "falling", no rational human being with common sense "falls" knowing he or she might be hurt by the fall. We believe that feelings of love are generated by hormones through sexual and intellectual chemistry. But everyone knows that ego cannot love, it always wants something. Like I want a hug, I want a kiss, etc. 



From "me" -- to "we" -- to "us" -- to "all of us"..... actually look like were somewhat speculative, but what else could I be?  I am not there yet.. 

 And this words fade out of my mind...

Well, it looks like five thousand miles broke the camel's back
But it's not as though i had a plan to win you back
Because i don't know what i want
But at least i know that much
Now I'm afraid love came right up
And it slapped me in the face, but i did not know

'Cause love is different than you'd think

It's never in a song or on a TV screen
And love is harder than a word
Said at the right time and everything's alright
Love is different than you think 




Omg! orange-mango and grape.
I think, I am getting crazy now....




Bye!