Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I Called It "Unconditional Love"

I've been telling myself that I dont want to felt in love for someone who walked front of me. It's because I can't afford a brokenhearted feeling. But, how can someone explain this to me? What if feels like or how it comes? Love is such a thing, it ask a lot of sacrifice. But when it comes to the "wrong" person, in the "wrong" land? How it could be like? Someday you feel become sensitive and protective for your love. But in one less day, it become more bigger and bigger...when you say that "I will love you if you love me", then it's not pure love, it has condition. Someday you say you wont get jealous, but then you feel it. How can you stop the feeling? What else can you do?
My friend said: "Unconditional love is purest form Bening. Nobody cant explain that. Love is a strange thing ever. Only feel it at heart."
Ya, give and take. pure love is unconditional. You are not love him/her by their face, or their money also. You just know, when your heart telling you: "I love his/her heart". Being in love and all the dramas. Thats.  Oh well....

I just know that: I really the one who think when you love someone, you just have to say it, loud and clear. No ‘reading between the lines’ crap. Because some people, don’t read lines too well.

Then, I hear "Runaway" song from The Corrs fade away in my mind....

Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you
I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too

And I would run away

I would run away, yeah..., yeah
I would run away
I would run away with you

Cause I am falling in love with you

No never I'm never gonna stop
Falling in love with you...