Monday, December 30, 2013

Say "I Love You" Nah!

Many men do not trust himself to say "I Love You" to the woman he loved, and they expects the women to see from their behavior and understand by themselves. 

But woman wants to hear her man say "I Love You", because the door into the woman's heart is her ears. 

If you're a man and truly loved her, say "I Love You" to her nah! ....

If it was not hard, you can definitely do it. If you really care and want to make her happy, you will do it. If you aren't usual to say that, then make it a habit.



Dont let any man who more sincere to declare "I Love You" to your woman.

It's maybe you have more love for her, but women are more trusting to those who dare to prove it, even if it's just the word "I Love You".






Say "I Love You" before you regret for it.




Mario Teguh - Loving you all as always