Monday, December 9, 2013

Smart Gorilla

His name is Andrew. Just Andrew. He always complete my day with his knowledge and his science. I learn soooo much more from every talk with him. His words always bring peaceful and wonderful feel for me. His care makes me more strength. I knew, he always there for me. As a friend, as a partner, as a lecturer, as a joker, as a rival, as a daddy figure, etc...

When I told him: "You know Ndrew... You're so so so smart! I am not as smart as you. Every talk with you, I am just being listener. But I am listen to goodness thing. Thats why I am so thankful."

And he just answered me like this:

"Dont tell you're not smart, sweety. I am not smart also,  I am gorilla from african jungle nah. Like what you said, haha. I study a lot, Bening. Thats why. Always remember this: If you dont learn, you will lose... If you learn, you will win the race of life. Now, you already know, good girl!" - Andrew


And you know what Ndrew, I learn lots from you everyday. You like everyday-lecturer for me. As lots as we talk. And I am happy to have talking-book beside me :)