Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#30DaysWriteSomething: Day-4

We start today with my drama: I dunno why I often got bad headache in these few days. I easy to forgot something also..
Bad thing comes.
Again.
But you, with your patient, you always listen to me. Carefully.
You say: I love hearing you. Tell me everything, please.
God.
I really nervous when you asking me: Will you come if I send you ticket from Aussie?
Kidding.
You buy ticket to go for me, but you dont buy ticket to go back. Okay.
You repeat your question again: No. I will buying you ticket both to go and back home again. How?
God.
I am feeling there are soooo many butterflies in my stomach.

Okay, lemme think 1000 times about it.
Whether nervous or afraid, I dunno. I just know that I have to think it wise, about future.  
I'm not a coward, I'm not a coward, I just want thing runs like my wish. Or like my ego (?).
I dunno.
Just like this simple theory maybe: 
"When there is sophia in front of you, then what would you do is listen to your ego".



-me-