Thursday, July 10, 2008

About G. Bening K. Rahardjo




Hi everyone! 

My appellative name is G. Bening K. Rahardjo. You can call me Bening, while Rahardjo is my father name. So I prefer to use Bening Rahardjo to mark all my posts here. I am half Indonesian-half Netherland. But I proud to introduce my self as Javanese woman. I was born in 1988 and still single :)

I am NBA-NBL-WNBL lovers | Voiceofyouth INA | Freelance writter | Talk-active-Blogger | An activist in some non-profit organizations | Javanese custom lovers | Advocate of women's and children's assaulted | Partner life of someone-at-the-future | Young woman who keep realize the dream | Alumnus of Communication Department, Gadjah Mada University | Turtle lovers | Love to keep unpretentious but look glamorous | Miss Wordsmith | Humanitarian | Philanthropist |

Hope you all enjoy all content that written here by me. You can contact me for further information.



xoxo


Bening Rahardjo