Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hijab Tutorial: MY EVERYDAY HIJAB ^^

Hi, assalamu'alaikum ladies.
Now, I would like to share my daily hijab style, simple but it could cover your chest too (keep syar'i insyaallah). From so so so many hijab tutorial, I choose these for you. I usually wore pashmina/shawl and paris drapery/scraft for everyday style. If you are bored with 'plain' pashmina or paris drapery, you should buy the motive one :)

There are terms (according to me) to apply everyday hijab style:
1. Simple but elegant
2. No need many pins
3. Covering the chest
4. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS: Easily removable when you go wudhu for shalat/praying time.

No need to push your self to buy an expensive hijab just for claim to be a "STYLISTA"/"FASHIONISTA". I think hijab is the matter of our BELIEF. So, just be simple and elegant, just be your self! :)


EVERYDAY HIJAB STYLE NUMBER #01

You can use pashmina/shawl for this style

EVERYDAY HIJAB STYLE NUMBER #02

You can use pashmina/shawl for this style



EVERYDAY HIJAB STYLE NUMBER #03

You can use pashmina/shawl for this style


EVERYDAY HIJAB STYLE NUMBER #04

You can use pashmina/shawl and paris drapery for this style


EVERYDAY HIJAB STYLE NUMBER #05

You can use pashmina/shawl and paris drapery for this style


Okay, that was my daily hijab style. How about you ladies? Choose style which suit you :)
Regards,

-BR-