Thursday, May 1, 2014

Indonesia Labour Day aka ^Holidaaay^

Alhamdulillah it's Thursday. Today, precisely 1 May 2014, it's a May Day and become national holiday. There are lot demonstrations on the streets of my town, that's why I don't choose to travel during the day. I enjoy my holiday with all family at home. Coincidentally, my future sister-in-law comes also. I prefer to tidy up and redecorating my room to make it more comfortable for sleep :s (yet I know without any redecorate stuff, I easily fall asleep wherever I am :d). The decorations of my room filled with wall-photos, motivation-wall, floral ornaments and trinkets by woman typical.

And here there are new decoration for my room..



I love this book, by Ustadz Yusuf Mansur "Kun Fayakuun" (it taught us that there are always ways and hopes for all problems of life)
Emergency inhaler for emergency breathless
The motivation wall
Wall-photos

Then how's your day? :)


-BR-