Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 10 Blog Challange: Top 5 Difficult Times in My Life




1. Grew up without father.
In this time, since born until 8 years old. I lived without biological father because some reasons. Then I met him for the first and last time when I was 20 years. Rahardjo behind my name is given to remind him. I just lived with mom and old brother, three of us strengthen each other. We boarded at grandpa's house, which is I called 'Ndalem Martanan'.
 
2. A black period.
Each person might have a scary past which they did not even want it back again for twice. I felt alone, no one could help me. No one could understand my tears.


3. A period of depression during College
When I was at College, I survived alone by myself in other town, from difficult to the most difficult, I've managed to go through.

4. The time when Grandpa died
Grandpa has became my first 'gentleman' idol. I love him so much as a father figure during childhood until 20 years old. That's why, when he died, I felt so much lost.

5. The time when Step-Daddy died 
Though in past time we had been through with lot of problems, such as roll-coaster, up and down, but he treated me like his own child. And I felt down when he left me as soon as this. Any man can be a father but it takes a special person to be a Dad. 


Just one sentence to remind:
 
"No matter what the weather. Always strong when things went wrong." :)


Regards,

Bening Rahardjo