Thursday, November 27, 2014

Rumbling in A Whisper


I can't remember a single moment in time during which I wasn't nervous before talking to you. I've lost count how many words I should to tell you. I don't even remember to tidy my looks in front of you, even though it looks wrinkled. Well.... and the truth is, it's totally normal to feel some butterflies on my stomach :|
I've lost count how many speaking
I've lost count how many speaking
I've lost count how many speaking

Look, until this day you can still make me tremble because of nervousness. I can't count how many times you make my limp just because read your name which suddenly appears on my inbox. And the fact is, you always look luminous though I guess you never put a torch in your face too :|

You always know, this scary sensation aren't going anywhere, still.........

It looks like I have to tell myself: OMG wake up! Shine, baby, shine!!



-someone in somewhere-