Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm NBL Fanatics || Knights Society || Prastawa-Lovers

I was one of Indonesia basketball fanatics. I was also Knights Society (CLS Knights Surabaya club lovers). And I was also Prastawa-lovers (one of best player Dell-Aspac Jakarta). Of course, I support CLS Knights in every game. For sure, I enjoy all the game of basketball Indonesia. I love the jump. I love the dunk. I love the rebound. I love the assist. I love the steal. I love the court. I love the backsound. I love the yell. I love the noise.

Edward Vergeire (as known as coach Dong) coaching his team.

Eat lot in Dian wedding.

Freddy Dunk!

Febri dribble the ball

Guess which one Dimaz Muharri? He's very very similar to my boyfriend. :p

Old sponsor. Old pict. And..Omg! Dimaz again! I should take pict with my boy. They both so cool with their long hair :D

Old pict. Old formation, but the cute ones!!

My assassin hero, ayah Febri, dunk!