Sunday, May 5, 2013

Matchmaking? ''(-_____-)'' Ok, Bye!

"X is a businessman's son, he is good man, religious, and blah blah ... sometime I'll introduce you to him. Who knows you both have affinity and chemistry"

BOOOM!!! In what year is this? I'm feeling oh-so-lost! *help help -___________-

It's such a phrase I've often heard, lately............(not from my parents anyway, it's from my uncles with-or my aunts.) Yea.. I'm bored. Too bored instead. Why do people still have ambitions to match me (or my cousin of course) with someone else? The classic answer: Bibit, Bebet, Bobot.

Bibit, Bebet, Bobot means the parameters of javanese tradition of matchmaking based on:
  • Bibit (Who is he/she, and Who is his/her parents/family); 
  • Bebet (the economy factor and the personality); 
  • and Bobot (the qualities of religion, education, handsome / beauty, etc..)
Due to my family (based on the Javanese tradition) *(read: story about me Part 1- 6 ), then all of that was ABSOLUTE. The matter you are happy or not happy, that the umpteen numbers of law of the jungle. Wassalam.