Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 5 Blog Challange: 25-Love-Songs I Love! (List of Dream Wedding Song) ^^



1. Why Do You Love Me - Sandy Sandoro
2. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
3. A Woman Like You - Lee Brice
4. From This Moment - Shania Twain
5. Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
6. A Whiter Shade of Pale - Michael Bolton
7. Tell Me - Side A
8. Looking Through Your Eyes - Leann Rimes
9. Marry Your Daughter - Brian McKnight
10.Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Goerge Benson
11. How Do I Live Without You - Trisha Yearwood
12. Hello (is it me you looking for?) - Lionel Richie 
13. Endless Love - Lionel Richie ft Diana Ross
14. We Could Be in Love - Lea Salonga ft Brad Kane
15. Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole
16. The Gift - Jim Brickman
17. I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
18. Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Peabo Bryson ft Roberta Flack
19. Beauty and The Beast - Celine Dion ft Peabo Bryson
20. A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson ft Regina Belle
21. I Wanna Take Forever Tonight - Peter Cetera ft Crystal Bernard
22. God Gave Me You - Bryn White
23. Just Tell Me You Love Me - England Dan ft John Ford Coley
24. My Valentine -  Martina McBride ft Jim Brickman
25. I Do - Colbie Caillat