Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Wanna Grow Old With You

Whaddup! Do you still remember "UP" movie? in which there is an interesting story about Carl and Ellie. The story begins from how they met, then they get married and grow old. Interesting when Ellie and Carl both want to fulfill their dreams together, which is an "adventure" to a place that had been their wish to visit, even though in the end Ellie dies first. However, in 'unconscious', even Ellie and Carl have started their "dream-adventure" from the first moment they met. Films that tucked in this film is such a beautiful and touching story. More beautiful, when Carl and Ellie's story is put together with the music 'I Wanna Grow Old With You' by Westlife.

There is a beautiful sentence in this song I really like:
"Things can come and go, I know but baby I believe, something burning strong between us makes it clear to me"


Here the short-movie of Carl and Ellie with the music of 'I Wanna Grow Old With You', enjoy it!



For its comparasion, I also like this version, the story of Carl and Ellie with music 'Nothing's Gonna Change My Life for You' by Westlife too. But here's, cutting of the movie in the end is not proper with end of music. But you can see when the sentence 'If the road ahead is not so easy....Our love will lead the way for us...Like a guiding star....I'll be there for you if you should need me...And you don't have to change the thing....I love you just the way you are' Please take a look at the story, it's perfect suit with condition when Ellie convicted she could not have a baby, but Carl with his indulgent, gave all love to his wife.

Please check the short-movie, and enjoy it!




Regards,

Bening