Friday, January 2, 2015

This is What I Called 'Relaxing Music'

Listen to a beautiful, light instrumental music piece that combines a healthy mix of calming, relaxing, hmm sounds like meditation, No? Music is everywhere I go, everyplace I lock. Very universal, it is a ubiquitous activity found in every known human culture. Self-selected music factors are affected by both the social and auditory characteristics of the music. For me, listening to Music is an aesthetic experience. Music can improve an adolescent's mood by reducing stress and lowering anxiety levels. It affects the soul. Beside listening, I also enjoy to playing some instrument. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy our Javanese traditional musical offerings :)

One of Javanese traditional music instrumental







Regards,


Bening Rahardjo