Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ask.fm: Tanya Apa Lagi?

Do you have any strange phobias?
Yep, panic. TOO MUCH PANIC. I prefer to say that I have phobias to tight circumstances, maybe...
Who do you talk to on the phone most often?
First of all, microphone handphone gw aja rusak gimana mau telpon-telponan. And the second, belum ada orang yang diajak telpon-telponan sesering mungkin :|
What is the most important thing you need to do today?
Nge-email-in kerjaan Pak Yan which is it could have been done by him alone. Why should via my email :3
What noise do you hear right now?
Music
Who was the last person you said thank you to?
My latest client (and coincidentally he is Kholiiiissss :3)

What helps you to make the right decision?
My Lord Alloh, I ask God by praying (shalat) 

What is your idea of a great holiday or vacation?
Escape ke Melbourne... 

How much money do you really need?
Banyak boss.. hutang aja gak kelar-kelar :d 

What would you like to see mankind achieve within your lifetime?
Travelling around the world, go umrah with Mom and my family, and have good man beside me :) 

What are you wearing right now?
Long skirt, wool-cloths and necklace 

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Lagunya govinda-mantan terindah..haha *well to the NOOOOOO* :3


Who would you like to be?
Me, better me, the best of me 

Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
Family 

What is your usual breakfast?
Nasi as always, due to my stomach acid 

What is your favorite pet’s name?
Tora tora ninja 

What is the traditional meal in your country?
Meal? Apa yaa...sego tumpang :/ 

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Pretty-Brain-Manner 

Are cats or dogs smarter?
Puppy... 

What's your favorite things to do in the summer?
Going to the beach!! Oh yeaaah \m/ 

What do you think is the most difficult sport?
Berenang alias swimming :3 *yakelees gw kelelep setiap berenang* 

Do you prefer to answer questions or ask them?
Ask 

What created our World?
Of course our Lord Alloh Subhanawata'ala.. 

If you could have lunch with 5 people dead or alive who would it be?
Grandpa, grandma, aunte Yun, dad, and biological-father 

What are the things you always take with you?
Dompet and handphone 

What was the last thing you got for free?
Dikasih makanan dari mamahnya Gatan :D 

What is your lucky number?
21392 *entah nomor sonji apaan ini* 

Do you play any online games?
Yes. Viva Mahjong :3 

If you could learn a new skill today, what would it be? 
Have good speech with Dutch 

What was the last concert you went to?
Trio Lestari at Auditorium UNS 

What song best describes your day today?
Apaan, gw seharian ini muter lagunya Anang muluk... "Aku Lelakimu" haiisss :d 

What makes you lose your temper?
Someone with LOW-MANNER when she/he faces me. 

Till what age would you like to live and why?
Like my grandpa's age, I love to see my children and my grandchildren grown :') 

When you dance, you look like…?
Look like squidward when he dances with his head on the floor /(.--.)\ 

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? 
What I really thought was..."Apakah rambut gw masih keren?" :/ 

What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
Gak mesti. Sometimes at adzan Subuh, or rest 5 am. 

What does your last text message say?
Last text received from Rahma who told me that Opa Ji'in had his second blood dialysis. Get well soon. 


Which websites do you visit daily?
My personal website omahndalemjengwening.blogspot.com and popular sites like google.com and yahoo.com 

Is there anything you see that no one else notices?
Yes! Kegantengannya Kholis yang meningkat subhanalloh ketika ngasih lirikan maut :3 

What do you value the most in your life?
Lost people around me one by one... 

15 facts about me!  Rahma Dewi Ayuningrum
What about five? Smart, nice-manner, friendly, taff, grumpy :D
What scares you?
Serangga scares me the most :/