Sunday, November 23, 2014

Intanpari Expo 97th

Hi everybody!

Last night, I went to an exhibition for small and medium industries in my hometown. Actually, there are many events that held by our district government in these week to commemorate our city's birthday. Such like exhibition, carnival, competition in various fields, Raden Mas Said ballet, Javanese puppet show, education performance, lampion nights, fireworks, and various of music performance. Accidentally, there was an exhibition and I was interested to attend. So I came there along with my sister, Rahma and some friends. And, last night I met some people there and there was Keroncong music performed by my brother's friend group too.



there was police woman suddenly approached us to take pictures with us there :D





HAPPY BIRTHDAY 97th KARANGANYAR! HAVE A BLAST!!! ^^

Regards,

Bening Rahardjo