Sunday, December 29, 2013

Garnier BB Cream Review

After take long time, I decided to buy Garnier Blemish Balm (BB) Cream Miracle Skin Perfector SPF 21 PA++, exactly I'm not type of person who likes to switch beauty products just by advice from others. I select and use products that really fit and comfortable with my skin. Though expensive, but good for its benefits, then it's no problem. But somehow, I'm curious with BB Cream from Garnier, because I am a user of Garnier Facial Foam too. Okay, let's start review this product! :)



The advantages that offered by the product:
1. Brighten your skin tone
2. Coverage of imperfections and smooth face lines
3. Protect from sun rays (as it has an SPF 21)
4. 24 hours hydration
5. Vitamin C + mineral pigments
6. Dermatologist tested for safety


Then, I applied to my skin. FYI, my skin color is skin color of Indonesian people generally, brown, tanned brown. My skin is normal, not too much oil, not dry also.

after apply on my skin

And...
I think the cream looks thick. The tube has a flip top lid. It doesnt feel like you are wearing anything at all on your skin. For a person like me who likes minimum foundation or base specially in summers this product is heavenly for me. Instantly, my skin looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth. The price is also very cheap compared to other BB Cream :D

But, then I think, it has many shortages also, like:
* It can not cover all the flaws in the face, just for an hours then if you go out under the brightly sun, it will    quickly fade :D
* Its cream dries quickly, and can not be perfect evenly.
* For those with dark skin and excess oil, I don't recommend to use this product. 


And after I tried this product one, I think, I am still in love with Maybelline BB Cream :)