There are people who looks photogenic at their pictures, there are also people who looks clumsy at their pictures. Ya, everyone has different confidence level. Maybe, someone look stunning at picture, though they have ordinary look. Vice versa, someone who have fashionable look at fact, might be look bad at picture. The key is how you treat your self while taking picture. Here some ways for you to look more gorgeous on pictures, like a photogenic:
1. Make sure you have perfect make up before (for ladies), at least, no oily face or too pale. Because it becomes very obvious when a flash hits the skin. Mascara and eye-liner are must, because eyes are focal point of a picture.
2. Find your favorite angle first! Everyone has different angles for their best shot. If you don't know your favorite angle, ask people opinion, which one pose that suitable for you. If you have nice smile, why you don't replicate it again? You will look more gorgeous than pursed your lips.
3. Don't too often to use the-bored-poses which general people usually use. Like these:
But if you think you're cute and photogenic enough, it doesn't matter. But still, don't too much. It's boring.
4. Tipping your chin slightly down and push your face forward a bit. It can make your chin more tip. Look toward camera right before snaps your photo.
5. Put your tongue behind your teeth when you smile to avoid a goofy, or too-wide grin.
6. Make sure your hair is shiny. It will make you look great.
7. Use a medium pink shade on the apples of your cheeks to help shape your face (for ladies).
8. Wear bright lipstick, like hot red lipstick (for ladies). If you choose the dark ones, it can look aging and unflattering.
9. If you tend to blink in photos, close your eyes just before the picture is taken and open them slowly before the camera clicks.
10. Be in more pictures! If you think you are not photogenic, so you can choose your best shot.
Well done! Though these tricks look so old school, but believe me, it works! So, why you don't try it? :)