Friday, February 14, 2014

The Impact of Volcanic Eruption Mount Kelud

This morning when I woke up, I was surprised to see the things around my house. Ashfall bit thick, red skies, and the visibility is only a few meters. What happened? Seems like I missed something. Suddenly, whole my family talked about Mount Kelud's eruption that happened at 10.50 pm last night (13 February 2014). Well... that means the strange thing that I heard last night was Kelud's eruption. Ya, whole family heard it and felt the earquakes when that sounds happened. Our house from Kelud is about 177 kilometres, Mount Kelud located at Kediri, East Java. And that's a WOW!!! Man, I even seen Mount Merapi erupted from about 13 kilometres when I was at college. And it was sooooo terrible! But now.................KELUD IS MORE TERRIBLE!!!! Look, the red skies....and the ashfall.....Innalillahi wainnailaihi roji'un.... I can't imagine how the condition at near location. OMG! You can't believe it! Almost half of Central Java affected by the eruption!!! Now, just let's see these picture:

When eruption happen (from near location)

From Salatiga

From Yogyakarta

Juanda airport, from Surabaya
Kelud from television

From Yogyakarta

#PrayForKelud

the gravel from Kelud, from Blitar

Picture when eruption taken by @hilmi_dzi near location

 And here from around of my home:














 These the list of evacuation spots:



Let's share our love in this Valentine for Kelud!



Regards,

Bening Rahardjo